Monday, June 22, 2009

University Falls Awesomenezz

Saturday was an unexpected trip with my old pal CripesShippy, and he took me on an awesome overnight trip to this world-famous and widely photographed place that hardly anyone knows about. With a sack of trail-feed slung over his shoulder, we barely made the two-hour trek along an established trail that nobody has hardly ever known existed.

It was worth it. The falls were wet, smooth and inviting:



I'll have more pictures up soon, as soon as I remember where I misplaced my blog. Just wanted to share the awesomeness right now!

10 comments:

  1. Those buttocks are too smooth for Casey. He likes his butts hairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like they had a buttload of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the look on James' face in some of the other pictures:

    He's like, "Why do I hang out with this imbecile??"

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that gurlz buttz or a guyz buttz? It should be a guyz buttz, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF? Rocks looking like butts! Casey you k-razy!

    Love,

    Mocha - the goddess of Detroit, nooky of Motown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't tell from the picture:
    Is that Casey jumping, or being BLOWN back up the hill?

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEST. BLOGGYCASEY.EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloogy Casey Rocks Da House

    ReplyDelete