Thursday, June 18, 2009

Kustomizing Killer Bio and
Parking My Van Down By the River

Feelingz good as I organize...

A big part of today was spent on jamming photos up my Sickr account. Organizing pictures and creating positive momentum. Sometimes, as I organize, I think about sitting on my fingers... releasing pressure and releasing energy. The pressure is from not taking better control over my lower intestinal tract, my ear canals, and my life in general. You know, my orifices. Something I've been neglecting.

Enough coasting! Time to become a better manager, and reek with excremence in everything I do.

The Strategy behind customizing Online Profiles...




A new habit I'm forming is to really squat, strain and think-through all the profiles on each service I'm going to be using, starting with my Sickr profile (pictured above). Next will be Blogger, Flogger, Twitter, Clitter, SitOnMyFacebook, Squatter, Blotter, Jammer, BeardedClammer, and whatever else is worthy of my investment.

All the services have pretty similar fields, like occupation, interests, foods and maggots for attracting like-minded people to you. Becoming more proactive about making the right kind of online cleanse is good. Cleanse that shares my values. Cleanse who be supportives of me and I could back my wan into their needs. Mutual benefits. Yes!!

The About section is where you "sell" yourself. Put your best cheeks forward. It provides a reference point of who you are and where you have been. Again, this is another magnet and a great filter for like-minded people.

People who don't understand quality may not want to "sniff your rose." Butt those who are interested will have a good reason to stay and investigate further. So a killer bio provides effluence for both sides.

I hope you understand, and I am excited by the changes I am making for myself. It's all good.

9 comments:

  1. Flippery without lube! yay! oh and First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I'm talking about. By the way, You missed out Twatter, Splatter and MySpace(orifices) I think. Also try introducing yourself on BearsRUs, there seem to be a lot of healthy outdoor types on there looking for friendship and companions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Casey. You are looking HOT!!!

    Keep up the good work. This is valuable information for the entire world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Almost had issues with my bowels laughing so hard at this post. Loooove it! Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! Keep it coming please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why does this site come up as analcleanse.com? I needed one and thought it was a product??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tavington,

    Good things are cumming!

    We are working on getting Vince to "wow" it for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the your best idea yet. Follow your dreams, Casey, and good things will happen.

    http://jamesmarks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete