Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blogger Casey Serin, The Rehash! Assessing the Legend that will Last a Lunchtime!

Yes, another fresh start, and only the third one this year! Because the last 2 were not win-win for all parties, we agreed that my staying online with my trial and error approach to marketing makes business difficult at best. Yeah, the plan backfired, just like a 2-year old Mazda. Overall, I don't think the world is ready for baseball-cap, "power-lunch-as-news" style of blogging.

It's all good, and by now you're used to me staying online to share my story in a good and positive way. To relentlessly add to, edit, deleate, and rearrange reality with the powerz of the internet is what I've been doing professionally for nearly 10 years now! That's longer than it will take to get the smell outta Vdubs!

And yeah, since all the names with real media 'zing' are taken (Adolf, Jeffrey, Charles and like that), the full Casey Serin is back. I feel it's best to own up to my name before they use it as a brand for something like a cheese-grater on a late-night infomercial. Or some form of colonic dynamite (now there's an idea!).

So then, as I staggared, weaving my way, bleary-eyed, to the bathroom, I thought about all of this as I voided my lower intestinal tract:

Who can I best use?
What unique loans can I get without a co-signer?
What is my calling, and why do they always have the wrong number?

To date, I have:
  1. Inflicted my unique, self-taught graphics and logos on hundreds of unsuspecting companies that are now mostly all out of business, like SerinSites.

  2. Experimented in many programming languages, often for hours at a time before lapsing into one of my famous power-naps.

  3. Ran my own little backdoor experiment company called AnalHost.

  4. Deluded myself into thinking that I created a website builder, control panels and other potentially useful bits of computer effluvia that can actually be run from something obscure, arcane, and virtually unknown to all but the best Powerz Programmerz: something long-forgotten and barely understood called the Command Line!

  5. I have explained the use of complicated Business Toolz, such as the White Board. Top that!
Then there's always Real Estate. That's my second love behind the Internetz (I prefer to take my love behind). I will continue to focus on that because of all the special training I have invested. And even though it didn't work out the way I planned, few 27 year olds can say that they have invested over $2-million in real estate. I can!

In spite of these achievements, I still see myself as an online "imaginative exploiter" and "marketer" rather than someone who actually does useful work. That's my stregth and I shall learn to play it even better. Or perhaps, like Pavlov I can train others to do this online stuff while I pursue what I really want to do:

See, part of me still wants to slack off and be a lazy bum, because I've never really known what that's like. Even now, mom still expects me to carry my clothes to the washer before she does my laundry! It can all get so opressive and it stifles the creativity needed for good passive income (and other) flow.

For now, I must survive! (now... where did I put mom's number? what? ... how could it be 'not in service?')

22 comments:

  1. Listen, snowflake, sorry to hear about your bout of intermittent reachability with the old lady, that's a tough break, but it don't get the bills paid, ya know? As a dog trainer, forest ranger and law-talkin' innernet guy, I got expenses. And those expenses, as you surely know from our talks, are in a big manila envelope marked "Casey." Casey, that envelope is not some Hallmark 16 weight mimeo stock. I am not even talking about 32 lb inneroffice quality. I am talking full fledged 65 lb near-card stock in Brown Kraft, with full gummed edge AND metal clasp. Do you think I would dedicate such an impressive envelope for bills I did not intend to see paid? I did not Casey. I did not idly chose that envelope. And you SURE BETTER UNDERSTAND that the envelope awaits. It is common and customary to transfer said billings related to matters of which you are aware to the party of the first part being served. Out of respect we shall not speak of the causal factors for said billings.

    All of the attorneys mentioned here have done an admirable job of representing their homeowner clients. Any damage to their names or reputations that may come about because of their past relationship with Casey, is, in my opinion (and probably a lot more opinions!) completely unfounded.

    Forthwith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey, you are assuming that I was fired. Not even close. Anyone who knows me and Loan Salvage Be Us knows this to be true.

    Sure, you could say reasonable doubt, if the facts were not verifiable.

    A. Check the Superior Court of Riverdale, Online Serrvices, that will verify all of the criminal stuff.

    B. Check the licensing status for Lost Mittens at the DRE in Sacramento and that will veify the revocation and why.

    C. As far as the attorney relationships and who terminated the relationship is privileged information of course, but it is verifiable as to which firms were listed when. Just look back through cached pages. If you REALLY want me to do that for you, I might.

    D. IF you go to the old office at 12324 Corona Drinker Circle, you will see a sign taped to the door that tells you to go to a different address. When you go to that other address, you will find the law office, not We Be Loan Broker Inc.

    E. Call Resolvo Loanco, the property Manager and ask them about We Be Loan Guys.

    f. If you call the numbers for Loaninheimers Solutions, the phone will be answered by the Law Office, not Loans 4 All, Inc.

    What else ya need Margie, a blood oath?

    Now, I have ALWAYS maintained that the self help website, lossmitsux.org is a terrific site and people there have saved. No doubt. However, when the "for profit" business was started, things went sideways after about 5 months.

    My stake in all this? I rip up all mod companies that are operating unlawfully and I files several reports with the DRE. What you seem to be missing here is that exactly this kind of activity and mis management is at ground zero of the "in trouble" mod company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great information for the Sacramento area. Very informative. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you tweaking again?

    I swear you asked

    What is my highest and best use?
    What are my unique abilities and experiences?
    What do I LOVE to do?
    What kind of work is FUN for me?
    What is my calling?


    I am not certain you want to hear the answers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lossmitpro-
    Thank you for the nice start in the comment section. Keeping the positivity floooowin'. I love it! Thank you everybody. Life is exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The previous situation was not a win-win for all parties involved so we had to cut our losses.
    You screwed up and got fired.
    . I'm committed to staying online to keep sharing my story in a good and positive way.
    Translation: I'm going to have to stay online to spin my story away from all the Haterz stuff out there.
    That's how we learn.
    Haven't noticed you learning anything much since I started watching you. Except maybe how to use up credit.
    And yes, the full "Casey Serin" name is back. After doing some soul searching I feel it is best to own up to my name - instead of trying to change or modify it to hide from my online reputation.
    Translation: Changing my name won't work and/or will cost too much.
    I am proud of my name and what I have accomplished so far.
    Poster boy for mortgage fraud, no job, divorced, no income, net asset value circa -$500,000.
    However, there is still some negativity lingering from the past.
    Some? SOME? If there's only some negativity there must be some positivity. I just can't seem to find it.
    That's OK. I am committing myself to do whatever it takes to rebuild my name and the trust of those whom I've let down.
    Note: does not involve paying any money back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is why we love Casey! You are the brand of brands my young whippersnapper, anal cleansing, love all until they hate young padawan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice flailing forward into the water in that video. Most of the rest was runny crap though. No nipples or anything. Gotta increase the signal to noise ratio if you want to keep the audience interested.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Casey watched you and your 'tard family video. You are no Ryan Higa, GIVE IT UP!

    ReplyDelete
  11. He's Jon And Kate with his own eight dammit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Casey, it's over. Nobody cares! You won't get any hits from anybody of importance.

    Choke on that looser boy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey everybody, who wants to bet that bloggycasey will be more popular than your site? Hate it huh? Do you hate the idea that your "audience" comes here and other places?

    Idito!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How much for videos of the girls getting out of the shower, Casey? I have clients that will pay big for that sort of thing. You need the money. It won't hurt them a bit. I get to be paid. It's WIN -WIN-WIN Casey, if you don't screw it up like always. You seem to really have an eye for the wet shots, almost like a hetero guy... guess that's 'cause it is "All in the family" at the Serin household, eh Casey? A wink is a as good as a nod to your old pal LMP. Anyway, you get me some top quality Hi Rez of the girls doing the daily shower routine, and we may have a property even ol' No Limits Ladies and Marty will pop outta the wood-work to be a part of, know what I'm saying? Sure you do. Speaking of woodwork, is Galina seeing anyone? Say... how 'bout that wedding video.... any shots of *her* in the shower? OR making out with the best man... or getting some from the valet... you know, some sexy shots, before the two of you went up to the bridal suite and you worked on your 30-day challenge fitness planning while she snoozed. Anyway, catch you later, spud! And watch out for the brakes, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nudity is in the future for Casey's videos. How else are people gonna wanna watch these. Team Casey Serin is a prude but if that's what the young kids watch today, then let it be so Casey can be a millionaire by Christmas!

    Go Casey!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Take off the hat, Casey!

    Let it Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. But don't let that accident you just had shine. We really don't want to see your underwear.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You haterz want to see his underwear. You all begged him for bathroom footage when had CaseyTV.

    ReplyDelete
  19. "How much for videos of the girls getting out of the shower, Casey?"

    Check out the photos of his camping trip, there is some major talent on that trip. If he can get her into some nudie action his problems may be solved.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Casey, you have posted photos of you and your 'special friend' flexing, scampering in the river, wearing nothing but ski caps and backpacks. While I guess there might be a market for that type of content, I am not familiar with it, but I can tap into a market for similarly posed photos of the girls in full-on frolic mode.

    Let's get some of those cooking and monetize this thing! Win-win-win.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Casey, we need new posts. Something about your new positive "yes" attitude or the outdoor living in the van which you will soon need to do when you can't pay the rent on the studio.

    ReplyDelete