Tuesday, June 23, 2009

So Much to Think About

Many of you Haterz and Supporterz may have noticed that I took down a couple of my blogs, and also many of the videos of my family dancing around cemeteries pretending to be various zoo animals. Believe it or not, some of my familiez thought those videos were 'private times' and should not be shared on the intertubez. Oh well. They're loss, after I spent over 8 hours to make 20 minutes of Raw Gold. Sometimez when you explain the marketing future, they just don't get it.



Butt there is so much to think about that I needz a couple of days to look at my pics and ideas, and make sure I'm on the right track before I lunge for my next Big Idea.

Even my brotha Steve is supporterz, and haz started a Blog. It's all good!

1 comment:

  1. James needs to lose the beer-belly, to give his "life partner" easier access "down there".

    ReplyDelete