Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Early Rizer Habit for Better Blogging


Last night I was surprised from behind by a business meeting that went until way after midnight. Not that it was bad of course, because sometimes you have to hook up with people when they are available.

Following my wildly popular blog last week about the Friday afternoons off after an extravagant lunch and baseball-hat binge, Angel desided to give me every afternoon off! Wow! Did I mention that I love this company?

So now I have to make the best use of my new schedule. No more sleeping in for me! I will wake up no later than 10am. This will give me plenty of time to job jog and establish a routine that will make me fiscally physicaly fit. After a hot/cold shower or two and the rest of my morning routines this should leave me at least a half hour to blog before it's time to have a Powerz Lunzch and take the afternoon off.

While I had my weekend and afternoon off, Angel went to some Real Estate seminar and sent me this picture to put up on my blog:

I'm sure there were topicz and newz and other things I can put on her blog, and I wait for more pictures from her trip.

I am having trouble with the password to the myshortsaleangel.com website. I'm generally not a details guy, but I'll look into it. There should be a few minutes tomorrow morning. It's all good.

7 comments:

  1. Good work Casey! Bananas are good for you. I hear that K-Fed is looking for new talent to sign to a label deal. Maybe you can take the check one two rhyme and turn it into gold. Talented kid you are Casey Serin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey Serin, it's nice to see Angel Lynn is giving you so much Zweet Love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Angel Lynn loves Casey Serin and his banana eating skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great information for the Sacramento area. Very informative. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone got footage of above mentioned banana eating skills?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great information for the Sacramento area. Very informative. Keep up the great work.

    Stu: The screenshot is from an hours-long live video stream. I think it was all recorded by UStream? I could be on crack. If it was it might still be find-able on TrueCasey's channel. I really doubt it, though.

    The banana's peculiar shape was, of course, a Photoshop job.

    Another screenshot from the same session:
    http://tinyurl.com/q3c4d2

    ReplyDelete