Friday, June 19, 2009

Strategically Dealing with Negativity and Other Upward Reverse-Paristaltic Movements

For years, I always wanted everyone to have a (hic) sense of me online. As my reputation increased, I would still respond, Pavlov-like to every hateful message. Sometimes, I would spend hours trying to prove my intentions and get them to like me. As if anybody liked me. I still think about G and her massive features. I licked those features, butt she didn't like me either.

You see, the Internet is simplye High School 2.0. Backdoor Bullies pick on you, give you wedgies, and steal your lunch money and are really so mean and bad that if you fight back or ignore it, you get bruised, no matter how hard you beg!

In high school, you couldn’t change stools or have that kid surprised from behind. Butt on social networks, you can pass bricks, as long as you announce them are not waftous nor gaseous in nature. Someone light a candle, and oh man do it soon please!

I live a very pubic life but I don’t live this life for YOU. I do it for myself because I’m excreting a story. My story is for me and my future gastrations.

My contributions to Twitter, Flickr, SICKer, Twatter, Rammer, Jammer, Crammer, Twatter, SlawTTer, Clitter, Preener, Screamer, SNicker, Wanker, Skanker, SitOnMyFacebook, BlowER, Slower, GaGGer, Blagger, 2Bagger, SpitUpEer, Looser, BlowLuncher, Last.FM, and Digg, all vividly describe normally-clothed parts of me, and I want to void the depths of my gag reflex, knowing exactly what kind of excregency-sound person I was, and what kind of "squint and squirt-twice" experiences I enjoyed. The added benefit of real time feedback and collaboration that the Internet provides is icing on the cake. This is tasty, I call: "Dee-Rissscious!"

Instead, I respond with the kind of wholesome good-foodliness that only an experienced Internet Semi-Vegan can bring. In Squirts!


When a person bullies me once, then flexing pectoral parts that are not normally associated with your gender is one thing, but only if it’s constructive. There are guys who I was friends with offline who I took the time to reply to their bullying pubiclically.

Butt everytime, I end up looking like the foul pile, kicked to the curb, and they come back a weak later to do it again. Loosers! This is so MEAN to me. I keep myself clean and polleeaseee! Don't believe me then sniff the Rose, TTFN.

13 comments:

  1. Clearly a cut and past. You don't know that many big words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And we are dark once again! Sites, photos, "movies".....gone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manic phase over....back to depression. Get that kid some meds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so unlike Casey to pass on his dramaqueen moment and pull everything without an(other) explanation. Expect it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, why does anyone care about this moron anymore?

    The days of hoping for his prosecution and imprisonment are, sadly, long gone.

    He's an abject loser who's in total denial about his very real mental illness. His family members are also in denial and are textbook examples of enablers. It's no surprise that he hasn't changed when he has this support network around him, ready to bail him out no matter what he does.

    In retrospect, it's nothing short of a miracle that he managed to keep his original blog going for a whole 8 months. I dare say he will never even come close to repeating that "amazing" feat.

    I understand the joys of trainwreck watching and even kicking someone when they're down, but what's the point anymore with this guy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey BloggyCasey, Will you be pulling the plug on the intardnet too?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did anyone else see in the comments where he finally said he's gay?


    The Wiz

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog is a lot more exciting then the fake one that was finally shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any new insights about the sudden -404? Maybe family pressure?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I doubt it was family pressure... on the videos, all of them were obviously okay with this idiot walking around filming them and taking pictures of everything.

    I think it's simply because he's a narcissist; he's actually believes that everyone should adore him and "send only positive comments his way". When it turns out that 99.9% of commenters don't think very highly of him, he can't handle it. He's like Eric Cartman -- "Screw You Guys, I'm Going Home."

    Then, after a few months of being idle, he realizes he misses the attention, and he'll start some new inevitably short-lived project. And the cycle continues. This has been going on now for years with this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My personal guess is that Casey is an undiagnosed manic-depressive with rapid cycling. From the posts last week, I'd bet he was hypomanic and he has now crashed. If its the case, he'll be back when he hits another hypomanic episode.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agree with JTN. The tone of comments is unchanged from day to day, but he'll rant about them at the end of his manic cycle whereas they'll be lovebombed and treated with humor when he's in the throes of one. He was in full-on HATERZ STOP HATIN mode a few days ago, exploding about comments he presumably deleted, which made it all the more delightfully disjointed.

    However, the process is usually more public than this. My guess is the site will be back up in a day's time with a NO HATERZ policy which will be quickly amended.

    The irony that our friendly internet marketer is incapable of maintaining an internet presence is, well, made out of AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete