Monday, June 29, 2009

Some Thoughtz










Now that the weekend is over I figured I should probably get my sorry ass outta bed. As much as every one enjoys reading over the same post over and over and over again, I had a talk with my Brotha Steve the other day, and he was asking to show him how google AdChince works and stuff like that.

He is proposing that he will help me out if I help him out. That is, he will pay my cell phone bill, in exchange for helping him understand the copy-and-paste intricacies associated with AdChince. After all, how much could a few thousand minutes cost?

Realize that what I know about AdChince did not come for free. It's not like ANYBODY could do it. But this is what I like. Business and commerce without the taxes. It's all good.

Oh and in addition… that same greasy-fingernailed Brotha Steve was doing something in the garage, and sneaks a pic of me taking a brief moment out of my hectic schedule to glance at TV at my 'rent's house. Not like I'm spending any time there now, of course.


7 comments:

  1. Holy crap you are funny BloggyCasey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a loser this knucklehead is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that an inflatable dude under the couch? I used to rap abouts that.

    Casey's inflatable dude looks like a mix between the Christ Hipster and Bruce the inflatable pilot in Airplane.

    Pukey izzzz outta here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am really disappointed in the lack of side bar tweaking and flip-flopping going on around this place.

    It just doesn't have that RAW and ORGANIC feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casey:

    35% of those ceramic chotskies are Mine. You hearin' me? I don't wanna do any throat rippin', so just cough up the Matryoshka doll innards... or at least 35 outta a hundred of 'em...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I effing missed Casey latest "comeback." OTOH, maybe that's not such a bad thing...

    ReplyDelete