Thursday, June 25, 2009

Show Me I'm a Good Guy for One Day After All


After reading all the comments, I know I made a lot of mistakes and we all know that. In the earlier years, in the days of IAFF, I was receiving butt-loads of advice on what I should and shouldn’t do yet, and I know that I kept backing into trouble. Sometimes I was asking for advice, yet after hearing the advice, I was able to come up with the most unpredictably mind-numbingly asinine courses of action.

Maybe it wasn't smart, but it sure made a good blog!

I think to be a blogger at the Casey Serin level you really need to have really thick skin, a lot of chap stick, industrial-strength knee pads and maybe some KY, butter, handcuffs... well, maybe save that for another topic.

Even with thick skin I know for a fact that all the negativity has, frankly, surprised me from behind. I does check the haterz blogz as well as this blog on a regular basis. How else could I still spend all day on the computer and have virtually nothing to show for it?

What I propose is that we take ONE day and simply make it a positive day for me, Casey. Bring to light the things that I DID do right. For example when I sold IAFF for $50k.

I could have taken that money and easily doubled or quadrupled it but instead I put pride aside and paid $42K of G’s Debt (the rest was for, um, I forget). See? A smart move that I has done. Took something so bad and turned it into something somewhat good, without the dizziness or bitter aftertaste.

See? Even this year, there are tons of cool things I've done:
  • Worked for Angell LLynn for a period of weeks (not counting Friday afternoons) without setting her building on fire, and dramatically increased her website traffic while only losing a few copier cartridges.
  • I have lived all year while taking no virtually no new debt. Er, make that debt that I cannot repay. No, make that new debt that would be impossible to repay. Well the landlady is cool for right now and of course there's... no, nevermind.
  • Aside from my hectic work schedule, I've managed to set aside time to help others. Camping, hiking, jump-starting vans, bicycle days, wake boarding, dancing in cemeteries, vidiotBlogging, ticket-scalping, snow boarding, cliff-jumping, ... yet I can still carve time for Fridayz Afternoonz Powerz Lunchz. It's a skill that's taken years to perfect.

Also on a side note…

What is the difference between a hater and a supporter?

Haterz: Someone who comes in here posts comments that somehow discourage my Bull-In-China-Shop financial lifestyle. Someone who would pay to see me eat a bug, or to play squat-tag in the asparagus patch. Someone who knows that the only blisters I've gotten from a day's work were on my lips.

Supporterz: See a supporter is kind of like the best friend who will tell you the truth, even when they have to struggle to pronounce multi-syllable words. Some one who will give you constructive encouragement, and even an occasional loan for the sake of seeing you better off in the long run. It may not always be appealing to hear what some supporters say, but I always listen before dismissing the ideas of others.

So I only ask that before you go about your hating day, that you consider all the goodness that comes from your daily Casey Serin experience. Then be sure to flush twice, and wash your hands well.

12 comments:

  1. This one almost says it all:

    "Someone who knows that the only blisters I've gotten from a day's work were on my lips."

    You forgot to add that his hands are tired from all the bananas he eats every day to insure his salvation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those weren't copier cartridges they were the output trays from the fax and laser printer. Get your facts straight you hater. I am trying to do the best I can and you people are always trying to bring me down. I am just thankful the I have my kind loving family supporting me and my faith in God. I am sorry to you all and I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those weren't the output trays, they were the input trays (the paper trays, where you put the blank paper).

    Get your facts &c.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Casey was flashing his wedding ring in those family videos.... still showing off hoping for Galina to take him back.... Galina must have thought "NO DEAL" lol....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Galina must be thanking her lucky stars every day that she managed to remove herself from the human garbage that is Casey Serin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calling me human garbage is not very nice.

    I still ware the ring because I am praying that God will help find a way to bring us back together. I know I really screwed up and even though I know that she won't take me back a person can hope right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Calling me human garbage is not very nice.

    You're right... it's an insult to garbage everywhere. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We may not have been able to think of anything good to say about you, but if pretend to be someone else, we can probably say good things about that person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica sounds sincere and wants people to have a better life :)

    See, its only Casey that we cannot find anything good about.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, what's up with BloggyCasey no longer being an autistic-friendly website? That's cold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really. How am I supposed to navigate this thing?

    ReplyDelete