Thursday, May 28, 2009

Traditionz and Powerz Lunzch

In hopes of salvaging team unity, morale and limiting the morning-after gag fests at the water cooler, Angel started a new tradition: Liberal attitudes towards Friday-Monday absenteeism, and weekly lunch meetings. I love this company!








We will be stalking the numerous walk-to restaurants right here in midtown Sacramento and beyond.

We will also be featuring Sacramento businesses, especially if we can scam a discount. Do what you gotta do. If nothing else works, I usually offer to sell them back the hubcaps to their car.

The first picture is a recent Powerz Lunzch, this at the Su Mi restaurant. I had the most special dish they call "Twice-Eaten Pork" Mmmmm! It looks like this:


I make a joke with the waiter that it is "DEE-rishous!" He laughs really loud when he sees me eat it too, and holds up 3 fingers. I think that means 'good lunch' or like that in Chinese. Gotta keep up the networking. It's all good.

After lunch I changed the toner carts in the office copiers, and then drove back to the REO listing at Sea Cliff way to pick up the 'hygiene products' that must have fallen out of my Murse. Only one day 'til Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I have several short sale / REOs that I need help with. I called your firm Friday afternoon several times, but no one answered the phone. I wondered if anyone was still at the office, but I just assumed the staff was all too hard at work to respond right away. Having not heard anything back, I quickly found another firm that was available to meet Saturday afternoon. I may have more REOs though; I will call again next Friday afternoon. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Casey! Do not let haterz kill the dream! Lunch is a good way to network. Trailer selling allows me the same option to lunch with potential partners and buyers.

    I knew you'd be a success. Those haterz should be ashamed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are the fakies mandatory for all females in the office, or is Sacramento trying to become the new OC?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah, I forgot, GO CASEY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about Angel's attitude regarding Menage-a-Quatres? I'd love to join this company! Go Casey Serin and Angel Lynn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. More posts and pics Casey! Your best blog yet! yessssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dee-rishous post! A three-finger salute from me to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT! Go Casey!!! You actually turned me from critic to Casey Supporter. De-rishous indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is that the Octomom in those photos? If so it's nice to see her pseudo-working for a change. Maybe Angel truly is an angel, helping out people who really need it, eh Casey?

    ReplyDelete
  10. How's the anal cleanse going, anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come visit my blog: teambloggercasey.com.

    C'mon, please? Nobody visits my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's not a fart, and now you made me piss in my pants!

    ReplyDelete