Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Love, Respect and Oral Hygiene. Our Policy. Period.

We talked today at our team meeting about how my our blog is going. Everyone but me feels I've been allowing way too many negative comments. You know, for the sake of "Keeping it Orgasnic".

Even though they just didn't get it, that argument still didn't fly. "Buzz" is good and all, (and I buzz myself often). Having lots of comments and fast moderation creates the sticky-hands sensation of an exciting blog. That in turn attracts more comments, traffic, etc., without the normal residue.

However, business is business, and staring at the awesome lunch tab I'd have to pay if I didn't go along with the 'team' I desided to agree. Seeing as how my knees are now awkwardly stained with Tidy Bowl, it's time for a change!

Our intended audience includes (but is not limited to): sellers, buyers, Angel's previous clients, friends/family, nit-wits, nimrods, asylum orderlies, whack-jobs, felons, pedophiles, Peugeot mechanics, harlots, underwear designers, brain-transplant donors, gleaners, drunkards, nose-pickers, juicy-meat-mavens, soccer moms, general fuck-ups and other real estate professionals or anybody else that can get a stated-income loan for Sacramento real estate.

As you can see, focus is everything (Toxic, negative haters are NOT one of them!)

The people we're trying to reach don't know anything about me, just the grammatical and typo-laden role that I inflict on the team. They don't know and don't care. That's a good thing and we should keep it that way.

Sure if somebody really want to do some research online they can find the side-splitting CaseyPedia. Can't do much about THAT. But we CAN, like Kaopectate, take control of the blog better and not give haterz a liplock. You know me..I do like some of the backdoor slams and inside jokes. I used to be able to show how hard I was working by how much Chap Stick I used but... If I want to start re-building my reputation I have to, Start Changin' Ma WAYZ!

So, Angel's blog is ALL my blogs are now officially a Haterz-Free Zone. That's our new policy! Oh wait.. that's still negative.

Lets re-state that in the positive:

All My Blogs Are A Place of LOVE, RESPECT and Oral Hygiene!

Now that sounds right! YESSS!

Even if we only get 1 or 2 constructive or positive comment per post...Then that's way more than we deserve. Like the dark corners of a frat party, whatever we allow we will get more of.

Over time, the gradual dawn of sobriety will help develop a positive following. Going easy on those massive Team Lunch Feasts will help too. Slow to the trough, and easy on the sweets and carbs, though my fellow heifers sometimes lack my baseball-cap control!

See, I've tried hater-free policies on my blogs but I would eventually engorge on the sweet comments. I used to be more interested in the sweet way those times hit the back of my throat than the self-image those comments were splattering on my tonsils.

No more. Knowing that self-delusion is everything, I know that Angel is a "woman with a reputation" in the Sacramento community. She knows my past, and helps dictate the supine heel-tip-to-nostril repose of my present. Yet she thrusts with trust. And the results are HUGE! This is my chance!

23 comments:

  1. Moving to a new blog because you can't figure out how to remove the private logon on the old one, was a good idea. This is why we like you Casey, you can always come up with an original way to solve a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're saying we have to wait a few more weeks until you throw her under the bus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spelling Casey. Spelling. U be uh profeshunal now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice hat.

    Don't forget to wash your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this new site of yours, Casey. Keep it coming dude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casey, why are you so fascinated with poop?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Most of these new blogs have just been putting your foot down against haters, which is fine and all. But what have you been doing? How'd you meet Angel and get the job, what happened in the intervening six months? What do you do now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Casey, don' change Yo WAYZ with this blog, homie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Casey, when can we expect more posts? You've found your niche finally as a blogger! This is the best work I've EVER seen you publish!!

    I always said I'd pat Casey on the back when he's figured it out and now he deserves it! Good job, kid.

    I love this. You close one blog, re-open it with more FLAVA and are the staff blogger at Angel's site. You are truly in da hizzouse kiddo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, it's BLOGGYCasey now John!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why couldn't the chicken fly through the window?

    It was closed....

    ReplyDelete
  12. So this is where all the organic blogging and comments will be in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Casey, smart move buddy. Create a hater site where all these idiots can fawn over you for sweet traffic! Way to go Casey!

    Team Casey Serin in tha ha-ouse!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm rootin' for you Casey! I know you can turn hetero with those three fine skirts hangin' in the general vicinity!

    We already got you off that semi-vegan stuff and into the sweet juicy meat!

    It's only a matter of time before your transformation to semi-organic ex-metrosexual is complete.

    The baseball cap, the receding hairline, the paunch that will come from all those meat-filled lunches... it's all coming together for ya, boi! Good things are coming!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Having blogged for over 20 years I am compelled to comment on this blog. No matter how you slice it, Casey knows what he is doing. There are systems in place to verify the integrity of blogging content. Anyone who belives that a 23 year old kid can just set up a blog and doesn't know how it REALLY works has an axe to grind. check outthe doctrine of estoppel! Casey may be messy, gassy, and incompetent, but I frankly look with distain upon those who do not blog, than I do Mr. Serin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back, Casey!

    Keyword mystyman.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Man I wish I had a hat like that. Those are pretty sweet.

    OCTOMOM!?!?! are you kidding. She is way hotter than Octoskank. This one has the "hurry up and get it" glow about her.

    I am not sure about the food your eating now Casey. It looks like meat or something. You are going to dirty things up. If it's not a fart this time then it's going to be bad.

    One suggestion for your videos. I always wondered what the toilets look like in the homes that are in foreclosure. Maybe you could start a side project called myforeclosuretoilet.com?

    ReplyDelete